The decision to check luggage or carry-on depends on a variety of factors, such as the airline’s baggage policies, the length of your trip, the size and weight of your bags, and your personal preferences.
Advantages of carrying on include:
- You won’t have to wait for your luggage at the baggage claim
- You’ll have access to your items during the flight
- You’ll avoid the risk of lost or delayed luggage
- You can avoid baggage fees (although some airlines may charge for larger carry-ons)
Advantages of checking luggage include:
- You can bring more items with you
- You don’t have to carry heavy bags around the airport and on the plane
Ultimately, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons of each option and choose the one that best suits your needs. It’s also a good idea to familiarize yourself with the airline’s baggage policies, including size and weight restrictions before you travel.